MOH OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF VACCINATIONS AND ANTIBODY TITERS
MOH offers a wide range of vaccinations – including flu and Covid - and antibody titers. If you need one that’s not listed below, please contact us as we probably can obtain and stock your request. A particular vaccine may not be on hand due to its short shelf life and special storage requirements, but we will do what we can to accommodate all requests.
Commonly stocked vaccines include:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Influenza (seasonal)
- Covid (seasonal/outbreaks)
- Tdap (tetanus, diptheria, pertussis)
- MMR (mups, measles, rubella)
Common titers include:
- Hepatitis A, B and C
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR)
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance X-ray
- TB (Mantoux) available Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays)
- TB (QuantiFERON®, a lab-based blood test)
Titers are blood tests that help determine if a person has been vaccinated against a particular disease and if can sometimes indicate if the vaccine has enabled the body to develop antibodies to that disease.
If you have any questions, please call us at 651-968-5300 or contact us here.