IN-CLINIC AND ONSITE DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTING
MOH performs thousands of drug and alcohol tests each year — all collected by trained and DOT certified collectors. Drug testing is performed on a walk-in basis at our clinics from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Last drug screen collections must begin by 3:30 p.m. each day.
MOH offers collection-only services (urine, breath, saliva, blood and hair) as well as collection/lab/MRO services. Federal random consortium services are also available.
MOH performs collections meet all federal requirements for:
- Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
Drug testing and alcohol testing is a common practice in relation to the hiring of employees and the employee evaluation process. It continues to be an effective tool for ensuring workplace safety and liability. Also, we offer "post-accident" drug testing after an incident in the workplace.
To learn more or to schedule an exam, please call us at 651-968-5300 or contact us here.