Now in our twenty-first year, Minnesota Occupational Health (MOH) remains locally owned and accountable to employer-partners like you. MOH continues to invest in and expand our teams, facilities and equipment. I urge you to consider partnering with over ten highly experienced occupational medicine providers along with our team of ergonomic specialists and occupational therapists, all ready to support you in hiring and retaining a healthy and safe workforce.
MOH SHAKOPEE CLINIC
OUR GOAL IN TREATING AND MANAGING WORK
INJURIES IS TO HELP INJURED WORKERS REMAIN
MOBILE, ACTIVE AND PRODUCTIVE
Just a few of our key services include:
- A commitment to helping you support injured workers to remain as productive and active as their condition will safely allow, while providing you with prompt, understandable workability reports.
- 24/7/365 Onsite drug and alcohol testing and In-Clinic collections Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm
- A 4,400 square foot Work Performance Center located in the Eagan MOH clinic dedicated to Pre-employment / Post-Offer Work Simulation Testing, Work Conditioning and Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE’s).
- 2 Full-time Workers Compensation Coordinators who expedite approvals and scheduling for special imaging, physical therapy and orthopedic surgery for significant work injuries.
- Specialty Exams for DOT Federal Motor Carriers, FAA, FTA, FRA, Hazmat, Firefighter, POST, etc. including Respirator & Medical Surveillance for Silica, Asbestos and bloodborne pathogens.
- Vaccinations and titers for hepatitis, TB, MMR, varicella, influenza, etc.
- Blood testing, exams and medical surveillance for lead, arsenic, cadmium, chromium, and other substances.
- Periodic seminars Reasonable Suspicion Training, Workers Compensation Symposiums, Ergonomics and Silica.
If there is the possibility for our two organizations to partner, let us know how we might be of service.