DUE TO PROTESTS AND RIOTING BLOCKS FROM OUR ST PAUL CLINIC, FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND PATIENTS WE ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSING THIS CLINIC UNTIL MONDAY JUNE 1. ALL OTHER CLINICS (SHAKOPEE, BLAINE AND EAGAN) REMAIN OPEN.
Minnesota Occupational Health
All Four MOH Clinics are Open!
Effective immediately Wearing of a Mask made of tightly woven fabric which can be secured so hands are free, is required.
If you do not have a mask, bandana, or scarf to cover your face, please
purchase/bring one from home, and return for care.
Personal Face Masks
Anyone with respiratory symptoms will not be seen at MOH
for any reason.
Clinic hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Schedulers are available at 7am each day at (651) 968-5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Vaccine Update
While MOH remains a future source for administering vaccines to employers, please encourage your workforce to become vaccinated if they have the opportunity.
There remains a limited supply of COVID-19 vaccine. Federal and state priorities of groups targeted to receive the vaccine are changing.
Meanwhile, we are monitoring the COVID-19 vaccine status daily and will communicate with you as soon as we have actionable information.
COVID-19 Vaccine and TB Test Interactions
The COVID-19 vaccines appear to increase the chance that a TB test will produce a false-positive. This means that MOH will not test for TB (mantoux skin, quantiferon or T-spot blood tests) until four weeks after the completion of the COVID-19 vaccination series. If someone is between the two vaccinations or has recently completed the 2nd, we will wait 4 weeks from that second dose to perform their TB test.
Chest x-rays to rule out active TB can still be performed upon request of the employer.
22 YEARS AS THE LEADING PROVIDER OF OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE
Minnesota Occupational Health (MOH) has four occupational medicine clinics designed to support employers & workers.
OUR GOAL IN TREATING AND MANAGING WORK
INJURIES IS TO HELP INJURED WORKERS REMAIN
MOBILE, ACTIVE AND PRODUCTIVE
Now in our twenty-second year, Minnesota Occupational Health (MOH) remains locally owned and accountable to employer-partners like you. MOH continues to invest in and expand our teams, facilities and equipment. Our teams of occupational medicine physicians, advanced practice providers and occupational therapists are ready to support you in hiring and retaining a healthy and safe workforce.
Just a few of our key services include:
- A commitment to helping you support injured workers to remain as productive and active as their condition will safely allow, while providing you with prompt, understandable workability reports.
- 24/7/365 Onsite drug and alcohol testing and In-Clinic collections Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4 pm
- MOH Eagan and MOH Shakopee Work Performance Centers with over 4,000 square feet, dedicated to Pre-employment / Post-Offer Work Simulation Testing, Work Conditioning and Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE’s).
- 2 Full-time Workers Compensation Coordinators who expedite approvals and scheduling for special imaging, physical therapy and orthopedic surgery for significant work injuries.
- Specialty Exams for DOT Federal Motor Carriers, FAA, FTA, FRA, Hazmat, Firefighter, POST, etc. including Respirator & Medical Surveillance for Silica, Asbestos and bloodborne pathogens.
- Vaccinations and titers for hepatitis, TB, MMR, varicella, influenza, etc.
- Blood testing, exams and medical surveillance for lead, arsenic, cadmium, chromium, and other substances.
- Periodic seminars Reasonable Suspicion Training, Workers Compensation Symposiums, Ergonomics and Silica.
If you are ready to partner with a true occupational medicine team, contact us today! (651) 968-5300 – Ask for the Business Development team.