DUE TO PROTESTS AND RIOTING BLOCKS FROM OUR ST PAUL CLINIC, FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND PATIENTS WE ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSING THIS CLINIC UNTIL MONDAY JUNE 1. ALL OTHER CLINICS (SHAKOPEE, BLAINE AND EAGAN) REMAIN OPEN.
Minnesota Occupational Health
All Four MOH Clinics are Open!
Effective immediately Wearing of a Mask made of tightly woven fabric which can be secured so hands are free, is required.
If you do not have a mask, bandana, or scarf to cover your face, please
purchase/bring one from home, and return for care.
Anyone with a temperature above 99.4 degrees (when not using
medications) or respiratory symptoms will not be seen at MOH
for any reason.
Clinic hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Schedulers are available at 7am each day at (651) 968-5300 or email@example.com
Onsite Collections: The MOH Onsite team is once again responding to scheduled random, hiring events and emergency post-accident and reasonable suspicion collection requests.
Alcohol Testing: Initial alcohol tests will be performed using a QED Rapid Alcohol test.
- DOT Confirmation will be with a Breath Alcohol Test
- Non-DOT Confirmation will be per protocol; either a lab-based saliva test or blood test
Spirometry: Spirometry (pulmonary functional testing) WILL NOT be performed as part of respirator medical clearance, in accordance with the guideline below from the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
Routine respirator clearance will be evaluated either through the respirator questionnaire, respirator physical examination and/or chest x-ray on a case-by-case basis.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We are following CDC recommendations for your and our staff’s safety.
OUR GOAL IN TREATING AND MANAGING WORK
INJURIES IS TO HELP INJURED WORKERS REMAIN
MOBILE, ACTIVE AND PRODUCTIVE
Now in our twenty-second year, Minnesota Occupational Health (MOH) remains locally owned and accountable to employer-partners like you. MOH continues to invest in and expand our teams, facilities and equipment. I urge you to consider partnering with over ten highly experienced occupational medicine providers along with our team of ergonomic specialists and occupational therapists, all ready to support you in hiring and retaining a healthy and safe workforce.
Just a few of our key services include:
- A commitment to helping you support injured workers to remain as productive and active as their condition will safely allow, while providing you with prompt, understandable workability reports.
- 24/7/365 Onsite drug and alcohol testing and In-Clinic collections Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm
- A 4,400 square foot Work Performance Center located in the Eagan MOH clinic dedicated to Pre-employment / Post-Offer Work Simulation Testing, Work Conditioning and Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE’s).
- 2 Full-time Workers Compensation Coordinators who expedite approvals and scheduling for special imaging, physical therapy and orthopedic surgery for significant work injuries.
- Specialty Exams for DOT Federal Motor Carriers, FAA, FTA, FRA, Hazmat, Firefighter, POST, etc. including Respirator & Medical Surveillance for Silica, Asbestos and bloodborne pathogens.
- Vaccinations and titers for hepatitis, TB, MMR, varicella, influenza, etc.
- Blood testing, exams and medical surveillance for lead, arsenic, cadmium, chromium, and other substances.
- Periodic seminars Reasonable Suspicion Training, Workers Compensation Symposiums, Ergonomics and Silica.
If you are ready to partner with a true occupational medicine team, contact us today! (651) 968-5300 – Ask for the Business Development team.