Download a PDF version of the form
We make available a variety of forms for employers and their teams.
Regulatory Compliance Forms
DOT Forms for Pre-existing Conditions
In preparation for your upcoming DOT Exam, if you have a medical condition please download the form(s) that apply to you and have your personal physician or specialist provide you with the information requested. Bring this information with you to your DOT exam or have it sent prior to your appointment.
Occupational Medicine Resources
- Respirator FAQ’s
- U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- OSHA Laws & Regulations
- OSHA Respiratory Protection
- OSHA Hearing Protection
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry, Occupational Safety and Health
- Minnesota OSHA Compliance Recordkeeping
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Federal OSHA Recordkeeping
- Associated General Contractors of MN
Drug Testing Resources
- FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse: Annual Queries – Don’t Wait!
- Minnesota Drug Testing Statutes (Office of the Revisor of Statutes)
- U.S. DOT: Procedures for Transportation Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs
- U.S. DOT Drug Testing Guide: “What Employers Need to Know About DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing”
- FMCSA Clearinghouse – What information is reported?
- FMCSA Clearinghouse – Return to Duty Steps